- HDB resale prices increase by 0.7% in July 2022 compared to June 2022. Mature and Non-Mature Estates prices increase by 0.8% and 0.6% respectively, as compared to June 2022. In terms of room types, 3 Room and 4 Room prices increase by 0.6% each, 5 Room prices rise by 0.5% while Executive prices climb the most by 1.2%.
According to the SRX Property Price Index for HDB Resale:
Year-on-year, the overall price increase is 11.6%.
Year-on-year, prices for all room types increaseover July 2021: 3 Room by 11.7%, 4 Room by 11.6%, 5 Room by 11.5% and Executive by 13.6%.
Mature and Non-Mature Estates prices increase by 10.7% and 12.3% respectively from a year ago.
2,363 HDB resale flats transacted in July 2022, representing a 10.5% increase from June 2022.
Year-on-year, resale volume in July 2022 is 11.3% lower than the previous year.
Breaking it down by room type, in July 2022, 42.0 % of the volume come from HDB 4 Room, 24.8% from 5 Room, 23.5% from 3 Room and 8.1% from Executive. The rest are from 1 Room and 2 Room.
Breaking it down by estate, 56.7% of the resale volume in July 2022 come from Non-Mature Estates. The remaining 43.3% in the month are from Mature Estates.
- The highest transacted price for a resale flat in the month is achieved at $1,418,000 by a 5 Room Premium Apartment Loft unit at SkyTerrace @ Dawson. This is also the most expensive flat ever sold.
- In Non-Mature Estates, the highest transacted price is achieved at $1,072,888 by an Executive Apartment unit at Hougang Central.
- In July 2022, there are 33 HDB resale flats transacted for at least $1,000,000,representing a slight increase from June 2022 in which 31 such units were transacted.
- The number of million-dollar flats sold comprise 1.4% of the total resale volume in the month.
- Bishan records ten million-dollar flats sold in the month, followed by Ang Mo Kio with five units while Queenstown records four units. The rest of the million-dollar flats come from Bukit Merah, Toa Payoh, Central Area, Bukit Timah, Woodlands, Hougang, Bukit Batok, Serangoon and Marine Parade.