HDB Resale Prices Rise for the 25th Straight Month, Climbing by 0.7% in July 2022

04 Aug 2022
Property Data
  1. HDB resale prices increase by 0.7% in July 2022 compared to June 2022. Mature and Non-Mature Estates prices increase by 0.8% and 0.6% respectively, as compared to June 2022. In terms of room types, 3 Room and 4 Room prices increase by 0.6% each, 5 Room prices rise by 0.5% while Executive prices climb the most by 1.2%.

 HDB Resale Price Index July 2022
HDB Resale Price Index By Property Type July 2022
HDB Median Resale Price July 2022

       According to the SRX Property Price Index for HDB Resale:
  • Year-on-year, the overall price increase is 11.6%.
  • Year-on-year, prices for all room types increaseover July 2021: 3 Room by 11.7%, 4 Room by 11.6%, 5 Room by 11.5% and Executive by 13.6%.
  • Mature and Non-Mature Estates prices increase by 10.7% and 12.3% respectively from a year ago.
HDB Resale Price Index By Mature and Non Mature Estates July 2022  Part 1
HDB Resale Price Index By Mature and Non Mature Estates July 2022  Part 2
  1. 2,363 HDB resale flats transacted in July 2022, representing a 10.5% increase from June 2022.
  • Year-on-year, resale volume in July 2022 is 11.3% lower than the previous year.
  • Breaking it down by room type, in July 2022, 42.0 % of the volume come from HDB 4 Room, 24.8% from 5 Room, 23.5% from 3 Room and 8.1% from Executive. The rest are from 1 Room and 2 Room.
  • Breaking it down by estate, 56.7% of the resale volume in July 2022 come from Non-Mature Estates. The remaining 43.3% in the month are from Mature Estates.

 HDB Resale Volume July 2022
HDB Resale Volume Breakdown July 2022
HDB Resale Monthly Volume Breakdown By Estates July 2022

  1. The highest transacted price for a resale flat in the month is achieved at $1,418,000 by a 5 Room Premium Apartment Loft unit at SkyTerrace @ Dawson. This is also the most expensive flat ever sold.
    • In Non-Mature Estates, the highest transacted price is achieved at $1,072,888 by an Executive Apartment unit at Hougang Central.

 Million Dollar Resale Flats Transacted in the Month July 2022

  1. In July 2022, there are 33 HDB resale flats transacted for at least $1,000,000,representing a slight increase from June 2022 in which 31 such units were transacted.
HDB Million Dollar Resale Flats Statistics July 2022
  • The number of million-dollar flats sold comprise 1.4% of the total resale volume in the month.
  • Bishan records ten million-dollar flats sold in the month, followed by Ang Mo Kio with five units while Queenstown records four units. The rest of the million-dollar flats come from Bukit Merah, Toa Payoh, Central Area, Bukit Timah, Woodlands, Hougang, Bukit Batok, Serangoon and Marine Parade.

HDB Monthly Volume of Million Dollar Resale Flats By Town July 2022
Concierge
combines advanced technology with personalized service to help you achieve your property goals.