HDB Resale Prices Extend Rally for the 22nd Straight Month, Rising by 1.1% in April 2022

05 May 2022
Property Data
  1. HDB resale prices increase 1.1% in April 2022 compared to March 2022. Mature and Non-Mature Estates prices increase by 1.0% and 1.2% respectively, as compared to March 2022. In terms of room types, 3 Room, 4 Room, 5 Room and Executive prices increase by 1.4%, 1.2%, 0.9% and 0.9%.
 HDB Resale Price Index April 2022
HDB Resale Price Index By Property Type April 2022
HDB Median Resale Price April 2022
       According to the SRX Property Price Index for HDB Resale:
  • Year-on-year, the overall price increase is 11.9%.
  • Year-on-year, prices for all room types increaseover April 2021: 3 Room by 13.2%, 4 Room by 12.2%, 5 Room by 11.7% and Executive by 11.9%.
  • Mature and Non-Mature Estates prices increase by 9.8% and 13.5% respectively from a year ago.
HDB Resale Price Index By Mature and Non Mature Estates April 2022  Part 1
HDB Resale Price Index By Mature and Non Mature Estates April 2022  Part 2
  1. 2,273 HDB resale transactions in April 2022, representing a 0.2% increase from March 2022.
  • Year-on-year, resale volume in April 2022 is 2.9% lower than the previous year.
  • Breaking down by room types, in April 2022, 43.7% of the volume come from HDB 4 Room, 25.6% from 5 Room, 21.8% from 3 Room and 7.4% from Executive. The rest are from 2 Room.
  • Breaking down by estates, 57.7% of the resale volume in April 2022 come from Non-Mature Estates. The remaining 42.3% in the month are from Mature Estates.
HDB Resale Volume April 2022
HDB Resale Volume Breakdown By Room Type April 2022
HDB Resale Volume Breakdown By Estates April 2022


      3.  The highest transacted price for a resale flat in the month is achieved at $1,228,000 by a 5 Room unit at Pinnacle @ Duxton.               Another 4 Room unit at Pinnacle @ Duxton is resold for the same price at $1,228,000 as well.
  • In Non-Mature Estates, the highest transacted price is achieved at $958,888 by an Executive Apartment unit at Woodlands Street 82.
 HDB Million Dollar Resale Flats Transacted in the Month April 2022
  1. In April 2022, there are 22 HDB resale flats transacted for at least $1,000,000,representing a decrease from March 2022 in which 27 such units were transacted.

HDB Million Dollars Resale Flats Statistics April 2022
  • The number of million-dollar flats sold comprises 1.0% of the total resale volume in the month.
  • Central Area and Clementi each record five of the million-dollar flats sold in the month, followed by Bukit Merah with four units. The rest of the million-dollar flats come from Serangoon, Toa Payoh, Ang Mo Kio and Bishan.

HDB Volume of Million Dollar Resale Flats By Town April 2022
Concierge
combines advanced technology with personalized service to help you achieve your property goals.