According to the SRX Price Index for Condo Resale:
- Month-on-month, overall prices increase by 1.0% over January 2021.
- Year-on-year, overall prices increase by 4.4% over February 2020.
- Year-on-year, all regions experience price increases: CCR by 2.7%, RCR by 2.6% and OCR by 5.8%.
2. An estimated 1,399 units are resold in February 2021, a 0.4% increase from the 1,391 units resold in January 2021.
- Volumes are 126.0% higher than in February 2020, and 101.9% higher than the 5-year average volumes for the month of February.
- Breaking down by regions, in February 2021, 55.5% of the volumes are from OCR, 26.7% from RCR and 17.8% from CCR.
3. The highest transacted price for a resale unit in the month is achieved at $25.0 million at The Marq on Patterson Hill.
- In RCR, the highest transacted price is a unit at Camelot By-The-Water resold for $5.1 million.
- In OCR, the highest transacted price is a unit at Tierra Vue resold for $2.7 million.
4. Overall median capital gain is $203,844 in February 2021. This represented an increase of $23,844 as compared to January 2021. The capital gain or loss of a condo resale unit is calculated by comparing the current transacted price with the previous transacted price of the same unit.
- District 15 (East Coast / Marine Parade) posted the highest median capital gain at $450,000, followed by District 21 (Clementi Park / Upper Bukit Timah) at $364,000.
- District 4 (Sentosa / Harbourfront) posted the lowest median capital gain at $40,000, followed by District 2 (Chinatown / Tanjong Pagar) at $67,650.
- Capital gain data only include districts with more than 10 matching transactions.