According to the SRX Price Index for Condo Resale:
- Month-on-month, overall prices increase by 0.3% over November 2020.
- Price increase for the whole of 2020 is 1.4% (i.e. Dec 19 vs Dec 20), slightly lower than the 1.8% rise in 2019.
- In terms of regions, in 2020, RCR and OCR prices increase by 0.5% and 3.0% respectively while CCR prices decrease by 1.4%.
2. An estimated 1,236 units are resold in December 2020, a 5.1% decrease from the 1,302 units resold in November 2020.
- Volumes are 79.4% higher than in December 2019, and 96.4% higher than the 5-year average volumes for the month of December.
- Breaking down by regions, in December 2020, 60.9% of the volumes are from OCR, 22.9% from RCR and 16.3% from CCR.
- A total of 10,712 resale transactions are recorded for the whole of 2020, which is 18.1% higher than 2019.
3. The highest transacted price for a resale unit in the month is achieved at $12.2 million at Skyline @ Orchard Boulevard.
- In RCR, the highest transacted price is a unit at Pebble Bay resold for $4.3 million.
- In OCR, the highest transacted price is a unit at A Treasure Trove resold for $3.2 million.
- District 4 (Sentosa / Harbourfront) posted the highest median T-O-X at POSITIVE $50,000, followed by District 10 (Tanglin / Holland / Bukit Timah) at POSITIVE $40,000 T-O-X.
- District 1 (Boat Quay / Raffles Place / Marina) posted the lowest median T-O-X at NEGATIVE $22,500, followed by District 7 (Beach Road / Bugis / Rochor) at NEGATIVE $19,000 T-O-X.
- T-O-X data only include districts with more than 10 resale transactions with X-Value.