1. CCR and RCR prices decrease by 1.7% and 1.4%, while OCR prices increase by 1.6% in July 2020. According to the SRX Price Index for Condo Resale:
2. An estimated 978 units are resold in July 2020, a 97.2% increase from the 496 units resold in June 2020.
3. The highest transacted price for a resale unit in the month is achieved at $14.99 million at Skyline @ Orchard Boulevard.
4. Overall Transaction Over X-Value (T-O-X) is NEGATIVE $10,000 in July 2020. This represented no change as compared to June 2020. The median T-O-X for Condo Resale measures whether people are overpaying (POSITIVE T-O-X) or underpaying (NEGATIVE T-O-X) the SRX X-Value estimated market value.
- Month-on-month, overall prices increase by 0.1% over June 2020.
- Year-on-year, overall prices decrease by 0.1% over July 2019.
- In terms of regions, year-on-year, CCR and RCR prices decrease by 2.6% and 1.2% respectively while OCR prices increase by 1.5%.
- Volumes are 10.0% higher than in July 2019, and 9.3% higher than the 5-year average volumes for the month of July.
- Breaking down by regions, in July 2020, 53.6% of the volumes are from OCR, 27.8% from RCR and 18.6% from CCR.
- In RCR, the highest transacted price is a unit at Reflections at Keppel Bay resold for $5.85 million.
- In OCR, the highest transacted price is a unit at Ocean Park resold for $2.8 million.
- District 18 (Pasir Ris / Tampines) posted the highest median T-O-X at POSITIVE $9,500, followed by District 16 (Bedok / Upper East Coast) at POSITIVE $5,000 T-O-X.
- District 4 (Sentosa / Harbourfront) posted the lowest median T-O-X at NEGATIVE $90,000, followed by District 10 (Tanglin / Holland / Bukit Timah) at NEGATIVE $70,000.
- T-O-X data only include districts with more than 10 resale transactions with X-Value.