1. CCR, RCR and OCR prices decrease by 0.1% 0.8% and 1.3% in February 2020.
According to the SRX Price Index for Non-Landed Private Residential Resale:
- Month-on-month, overall prices decrease 0.8% over January 2020.
- Year-on-year, overall prices increase by 0.8% over February 2019.
- In terms of regions, year-on-year, all regions experience price increases in February 2020: CCR by 0.8%, RCR by 1.6% and OCR by 0.2%
- Volumes are 10.9% higher than in February 2019, but 7.7% lower than the 5-year average volume for the month of February.
- Breaking down by regions, in February 2020, 50.2% of the volume comes from OCR, 25.3% comes from CCR and 24.5% comes from RCR.
- In RCR, the highest transacted price is a unit at Reflections at Keppel Bay resold for $5.4 million.
- In OCR, the highest transacted price is a unit at Grand Duchess at St. Patrick’s resold for $3.2 million.
- District 8 (Farrer Park / Serangoon Rd) posted the highest median T-O-X at POSITIVE $33,500, followed by District 9 (Orchard / River Valley) at POSITIVE $25,000.
- District 1 (Boat Quay / Raffles Place / Marina) posted the lowest median T-O-X at NEGATIVE $40,000, followed by District 21 (Clementi Park / Upper Bukit Timah) at NEGATIVE $30,000.
- T-O-X data only include districts with more than 10 resale transactions with X-Value.