Just Ask

If I have a flat, currently renting to a tenant. And my tenant wants to extend the rent for a further 2 years. My agent still wants to collect a one month commission from me.
Can I do for less, like half a month

Posted by WenCheng Zheng on 9 May, 2016 at 2:47AM

Category: Financial / Legal Matters

Report Abuse

80 0

Total 0 Answers

Post an Answer

Please login to answer this question