Just Ask

i am currently bankrupt and married with 3 kids.Currently i stayed EA at sembawang and going to sell back. based on CPF enquire,we can get back 210k plus. i would like to know if i want to downgrade to 5 room or 4 room ,m i eligible to apply loan from posb? i already get approval from my OA. my current house is 130 sqm and highfloor corner room.may i know what is the market value? i am still eligible for 2nd HDB loan but i m thinking if i can get bank loan , my current situation will be eased.pls kindly advise.

Posted by Thunyo Sal on 16 Dec, 2015 at 11:44AM

Category: Financial / Legal Matters

Report Abuse

174 4

Total 4 Answers

Answered on 18 Dec, 2015 at 11:03AM

Hi Thunyo Sal

Given the situation of your case, you need to address the following :-

1) your Bankruptcy status
2) your financial status for new loans
3) eligibility to purchase - HDB flat

You may contact me for detailed information.

Steven Lai
Division Director
ERA Realty Network Pte Ltd

  • MR Steven Lai M K

Answered on 17 Dec, 2015 at 6:42AM

hi thunyo sal,

For your suitation, you need to check on HDB officer for eligible.or you may
call me@97605780 for more information

  • MR Rick Chua

Answered on 18 Dec, 2015 at 3:26AM

Greetings Thunyo Sal.

Given your current situation, before considering selling your EA, it is crucial
to consider many other factors like ability to purchase a subsequent flat and
financial standings amongst them so that you are able to make informed
decisions. It will be in your best interest if we speak of this in private.

Do contact me at your earliest convenience.

Best regards.
Mobile: 9274 5689

  • AAA.Jason Koh

Answered on 17 Dec, 2015 at 9:43AM

Hi Thunyo sal,

Do give me a call at 9273 6096. I can give you an estimated selling price. By
the way I also stay in Sembawang and have transacted many units in Sembawang.

HP:9273 6096

  • Mr Alex Zheng

Post an Answer

Please login to answer this question