Just Ask

To rent the entire condo or apartment from direct happy landlord, is there any legal process to do by both Landlord and Tenant. For Examples are getting approval from government, paying stamp duty and taxes, registering at the household, and so on that we may not be aware.
To make the official contact, where do we buy the contact paper? Do we need the layer?


Posted by Khine Zin on 7 Mar, 2017 at 3:12AM

Category: Financial / Legal Matters

Report Abuse

32 0

Total 0 Answers

Post an Answer

Please login to answer this question