Waterway View is bounded by Edgedale Plains, My Waterway@Punggol and a water tributary. The development comprises 1,057 units of 3-, 4- and 5-room Premium flats housed in 10 residential blocks ranging from 6 to 17 storeys in height.
At Waterway View, you can take in scenic views of the nearby waters by heading to the many viewing decks and rest shelters located at the periphery of the development. These spaces also serve as excellent areas for rest and relaxation.
The open landscaped deck within Waterway View serves as a hub for both active and passive pursuits. Here, you can work up a sweat at the adult and elderly fitness corners while the young ones have fun at the children?s playgrounds. Precinct pavilions and rest shelters are also provided for both large-scale and intimate gatherings.
Alternatively, you can choose to visit the rooftop garden adorning the multi-storey car park for relaxation amid lush greenery. Sky gardens can also be found atop some of the residential blocks. These are open to the public and serve as great viewing platforms.
For added convenience, a childcare centre and a Residents' Committee Centre will be provided within the development.
Matilda Edge, The Verandah @ Matilda and Waterway View are all designed to fulfil the vision of establishing Punggol as an Eco-Town. To support this vision, the developments comprise numerous eco-friendly features:
- Sustainable and recycled products are used in certain parts of the development
- Separate refuse chutes are provided for recyclable wastes
- Motion sensor lights are installed at common staircases to reduce energy consumption
- A rainwater harvesting system is provided to store rainwater for washing of common areas
- Bicycle stands are provided to encourage use of these environmentally friendly forms of transport
September 2013 Build-To-Order Sale (Apply online by 2 Oct 2013)
- Adult & Elderly Fitness Corners
- Children?s Playgrounds
- Precinct Pavilions
- Sky Gardens
- Rooftop Garden
- Open Landscaped Deck within Waterway View