This Property Is Marketed By
SAVILLS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
5 Recent Transactions
Nearby Clermont Residence
3 WALLICH STREET 078882
D2-Anson Road, Tanjong Pagar, Chinatown
Crowning Tanjong Pagar Centre (Singapore?s tallest building) and located in the heart of the new Central Business District, Clermont Residence defines new heights of prestige with a limited collection of only 181 exclusive apartments. Starting at 180 metres and soaring to 290 metres above sea level, this development offers the only homes in Singapore that begin and reach such heights, elevating Singapore living with breathtaking, unobstructed sea and city views. Beyond the unparalleled views, residents will be able to enjoy four private amenity levels that provide privileged luxury. Clermont Residence offers the perfect blend of exclusivity and convenience at Singapore?s most prestigious address.
Clermont Residence is brought to life by Clermont, a global luxury hotel and serviced-apartment brand operated by London-based glh.
About Tanjong Pagar Centre
This development will boast Singapore?s tallest building at 290 metres and comprise 1.7 million square feet of Grade A office, branded residential, luxury business hotel and lifestyle retail space. Tanjong Pagar Centre will be Singapore?s tallest building when completed in 2016. The integrated mixed use development is directly linked to the Tanjong Pagar MRT station and comprises:
- Guoco Tower, a 38-storey Grade A office building with large, column free and efficient floor plates
- Clermont Residence, prestigious and limited collection homes above Guoco Tower. It will be the tallest residences in Singapore offering unparalleled sea and city views
- Clermont Singapore, a luxury business hotel linked to the main tower with a ballroom and meeting facilities
- Six levels of diverse and signature F&B and retail spaces integrated with the Tanjong Pagar MRT station and Urban Park
- An Urban Park, with 70,000 sq ft of landscaped greenery complemented with a unique City Room ? a sheltered public space that can host more than 2000 people ? and will become the community heart for the Tanjong Pagar area.
Located between the CBD and the juxtaposition of modernity and heritage, urban and greenery, it will transform the area into a new commercial hub in the CBD.