Want a roomy place to host friends in your home? Look no further!
1. Located next to the lift lobby to welcome friends. Corridor end unit
2. Almost the highest floor. Unblocked. No direct sun. North-south facing. Door faces East. Windy year round. Windows in the hall and dining room
3. Well maintained and tastefully renovated in country theme with 3 spacious bedrooms
4. Have your friends sit cosily in your brightly lit living hall and sip coffee at the dry kitchen top (open kitchen)
5. Explore food and access amenities with 3 mins walk to well-known Fengshan Hawker Centre (B85), wet market (B87), coffeeshops (B123, B128, B86, B87), 24-hour Sheng Shiong Supermarket in (B115) and NTUC Fairprice (B89)
6. Sign up for upgrading or enrichment classes at Fengshan Community Club
7. Near Bethesda Bedok-Tampines Church and Bedok Police Division HQ
8. Forget the umbrellas. Take covered walkways to the multi-storey car park and hit PIE or ECP in less than 5 mins
9. You are well-serviced by many buses to Bedok Town Centre. Hop on to nearby MRTs at Bedok Reservoir (DT30), Tanah Merah (EW4) and Bedok (EW5)
10. Enjoy shopping at Bedok Point and Bedok Mall
1. 1km to Red Swastika Primary School, Yu Neng Primary and Fengshan Primary School
2. Walking distance to St. Anthony’s Canossian Primary/ Secondary and Anglican High
3. Short bus ride to Temasek Primary, Secondary and JC
View to Appreciate!
All Races Eligible!
First-Timer Grant: $50,000 (NEW!) income ceiling $14,000
Enhanced Housing Grant: Up till $80,000 income ceiling <$9000
Proxmity Housing Grant: $30,000
Kindly note: handover of keys from 31 May 2020
#high floor #renovated #close to amenities