Dear interested buyer
This is a duplex penthouse with living, dining and 4 bedrooms on lower level. The living/dining area comes with high ceiling.
The upper level has an entertainment lounge area overlooking the living/dining area, plus private roof terrace and jacuzzi.
Btw, I am also marketing a few other 4-bedroom units here at Reflections:
* 3078sf, asking $5.94m
* 2626sf and 2659sf on different floors in same stack, asking $4.23m to $5.04m
* 2637sf, asking $4.14m
REFLECTIONS AT KEPPEL BAY is located in District 04, close to Telok Blangah MRT Station, and to Vivocity Shopping Mall and the monorail service to Sentosa Island Resort. Mount Faber Park is also in the vicinity. Other recreational facilities nearby include the Keppel Marina and Keppel Club
Reflections at Keppel Bay is Daniel Libeskind's first Asian residential masterpiece. There are 6 glass towers of between 24 and 41 storeys, with 11 low-rise villa apartment blocks of 6 to 8 floors. Total of 1,129 units.
Facilities at Reflections at Keppel Bay
• An Olympic-length pool and a 25m lap pool
• Two Jacuzzi pools
• Three fully equipped BBQ pits housed in furnished pavilions
• Tennis courts, outdoor fitness stations and playgrounds
• Jogging pavements and leisurely strolls along the waterfront promenade
For more details, visit WWW.PROPERTY2030.COM
Mike Tan | 9828XXXX | www.property2030.com