For one lucky buyer!
If you have been looking for a while, you would have realized how hard it is to find something that has a good balance of most things important:
-500m to MRT (80% fully covered walkway - no worry, rain or shine for the whole family)
- 200m to bus stop (excellent transport accessibility, no car no worry)
- 300m to NTUC Fairprice at Bukit Timah Plaza, Cold Storage at Sime Darby (super convenient for one’s daily needs)
-1km to Pei Hwa Primary and MGS (preserve resale value, can’t go very wrong with 2 top popular primary schools within walking distance)
- good range of modern entertainment facilities (including tennis court!) at reasonable maintenance fees
- proximity to nature (Bukit Timah Nature Reserve and the Green Corridor)
Other than location, the unit itself has a very functional layout, is well-designed and tastefully renovated.
-close to 900sft for a 2 bed 2 bath and store
- very roomy bedrooms
- enclosed kitchen with bomb shelter
-100% squarish layout, maximum space efficiency with no bay window, no planter ledge
-full ceiling to floor windows in living room and 2 bedrooms that allow the entire unit to be very bright and well ventilated
- separate living and dining area where the dining is large enough for a 6 seater table
- the unit faces the main road and the sound proof windows blocks out traffic noise.
- lots of privacy: no other unit looking into the unit
For fast and friendly service, call Elaine Propnex 9231XXXX or visit www.elaine-tan.com for client testimonials. Fellow agents, as always, welcome.
(Note: floor plan is only a guide)