Dear interested buyer
This is a beautiful 3-bedroom 1905sf unit (stack 12) in villa block 8. Asking $3.25m.
Because it is a corner unit, the L-shaped balcony outside the master bedroom will offer you a very nice view of the waterway as well as the marina in the distance.
(pls see the video attached in this listing).
In addition, I also have other 3-bedroom units in both Villa and Tower blocks, as follows:
* 1851sf. Villa 8. Stack 37. Mid-floor. 3br. Asking $3.18m.
* 2196sf. Tower 23. Stack 73. High floor. 3br. Asking $3.75m.
* 1550sf. Tower 33. Stack 95. Mid-floor. 3br. Asking $2.5m.
* 1528sf. Tower 29. Stack 85. Mid-floor. 3br. Asking $2.5m.
* 1507sf. Tower 33. Stack 96. #1x floor. 3br. Asking $3.3m (marina view).
REFLECTIONS AT KEPPEL BAY
Reflections at Keppel Bay is designed by world-renowned architect Daniel Libeskind. It comprises a total of 1,129 luxurious waterfront condominium units housed in six glass towers of 24 storeys and 41 storeys as well as 11 blocks of 6- to 8-storey villa blocks.
The condo is located in District 04, close to Telok Blangah MRT Station, and to Vivocity Shopping Mall. Mount Faber Park is also in the vicinity. Other recreational facilities nearby include the Keppel Marina and Keppel Club.
For details, visit WWW.PROPERTY2030.COM
Mike Tan | 9828XXXX | www.property2030.com