The Esteem name of Meyer Road carries the prestige of a prime seafront residential district, where many affluent businessmen once built their holiday mansion along the east coast in the 1800 century.
Today the Meyer road address represent the most prime and coveted estate in East coast of Singapore and new freehold projects here are extremely rare.
Modelled by the bungalows of the past on Meyer Road, which are fronted by expansive lawn.
This plot has a generous size of 85,249 sqft. The single tower occupies 21% of the total land area, leaving 79% dedicated to landscaping and facilites
Short Walk To All Amenities
With the upcoming Katong Park MRT just 5 minutes walk away, Meyer Mansion is just 6 MRT stops away from Raffles Place MRT station.
A Landmark Condominium
Meyer Mansion combines the understated luxury living and modern tropical architecture to create a new architectural benchmark.
Extensive Recreational Facilities
Up to 79% of the entire development will be devoted to landscaping and amenities.