A Class of its Own
· Situated on an “island-site” MeyerHouse will set a new standard of luxury for East Coast living. A low-density, five-storey development with 56 large-format units; residents will immediately be able discern the exceptional quality offered at MeyerHouse to be something truly something special and unique.
· MeyerHouse is exceptional in the quality of finishes and the generosity of living space offered. The developers’ aspiration for MeyerHouse is to be the “Nassim of the East”, which is famed for its exclusivity and privacy.
· With a vast portfolio that includes Nassim Park Residences and The Nassim, the developers know what it takes to be at the forefront of luxury residential living.
· In terms of unit types, MeyerHouse offers three- and four-bedroom types, in addition to six penthouses. All residents will able to enter their home via their private-dedicated lift lobby entrance- setting a new first for Singapore’s luxury segment.
· 3 Bedroom sizes range from 1,862 sf; 4 Bedrooms range from 2,820sf; Penthouses range from 5,587 sf.
· A FREEHOLD development, this is a home to build your legacy from generation to generation.
The Best Creative Minds
· For MeyerHouse, a trifecta of creative minds was assembled to curate a new standard of luxury living. A creation by three world renowned masters: WOHA, Ramboll Studio Driestel and Yabu Pushelberg- they extracted the best of the site through their thoughtful design, attention to finer details and bespoke touch.
· An award-winning designer based in New York and Toronto, MeyerHouse is Yabu Pushelberg’s first foray into the high-end residential segment in Singapore. For MeyerHouse, Yabu Pushelberg have created living spaces of subtle luxury with a touch of opulence. Each internal space was designed with the end user in mind, which means generous bedroom sizes, a fully functional back of house with sufficient storage space.
A Home for Generation to Generation
· WOHA’s design philosophy of blending architecture and green spaces has made them one of Singapore’s most beloved architectural firms.
· Having received world-wide recognition and numerous awards for projects such as, PARKROYAL @ Pickering and Kampung Admiralty, MeyerHouse is a true representation of that philosophy.
An Exclusive Garden Home
· The centrepiece of the project is the landscaping. Through a diverse repertoire of different landscape habitats and undulating grounds, the garden is designed to conjure a truly original interpretation of the English landscape.
· Working closely with the interior designers, RSD was cognizant of how the internal spaces were orientated; this informed them of how large trees (for privacy) or low hedges (for extended views) could be used to provide residents at MeyerHouse a luxurious landscape, but also privacy and exclusivity in their homes.