Life Peaks at The Crest
• Rare, unique, spacious layouts/ apartments
• The Architecture symbolizes a growing life, that of a blooming tree.
• Surrounding a pond, in an island setting, the development is divided into two zones -
the active zone and the tranquil zone.
• The Active Zone in the South comprises of 3 high-rise towers, offering spectacular views
of the surrounding skylines. The Tranquil Zone comprises of low-rise buildings in the
North that interconnect with the water and greenery.
• The Architecture promotes an open living environment to enjoy light and wind.
• The floor plates are fractal in plan rather than a simple rectilinear box, to capture
natural resources such as light and wind from multiple directions, at the same time
creates a variety of views.
• Almost every unit is unique with its own individual layout