This Property Is Marketed By
Nearby Reflections At Keppel Bay
5 Recent Transactions
- Caribbean At Keppel Bay (0.3 km)
- Citiport Centre (1.2 km)
- Corals at Keppel Bay (0.5 km)
- Harbour Suites (1.8 km)
- Harbour View Towers (0.8 km)
- Harbourlights (1.1 km)
- Harbourside Apartments (1.8 km)
- Mount Faber Lodge (1.3 km)
- Skyline Residences (0.8 km)
- Telok Blangah House (1.2 km)
- Teresa 8 (1.8 km)
- Teresa Ville (1.6 km)
- The Foresta @ Mount Faber (0.5 km)
- The Pearl@Mount Faber (1.4 km)
Reflections At Keppel Bay (D04) Condominium, For Sale
Good and spacious unit with practical space for use!
Reflections At Keppel Bay
Reflections at Keppel Bay is Daniel Libeskind's first Asian residential masterpiece. An architectural feat, six glass towers at alternating heights of between 24 and 41 storeys rise like beacons of light at the water’s edge.
Good and spacious unit with practical space for use. 3 Bedroom + Utility Room + 3 Bathroom + 1 toilet at the Yard
3 good sized bedrooms with 2 luxurious en-suite bedrooms
- Full condominium facilities and Concierge service at your comment
- Complimentary scheduled shuttle services to MRT stations, key business and shopping districts
- Walking distance to Vivo City and Harbour Front
- 2 MRT lines at the doorstep - Circle Line's Telok Blangah station and the Northeast Line's HarbourFront station
- Minutes away from the Central Business District - Within walking distance to Singapore’s largest shopping mall VivoCity and entertainment hot spot, St James Power Station.
- Homeowners can indulge in a variety of dining and leisure options.
- Across from Reflections at Keppel Bay is Sentosa Island, home to Resorts World Sentosa and Universal Studio Singapore theme park.
Numerous bus services are also available close to the development including the shuttle bus in the condominium. Several schools are located within reasonable driving distance, including some international schools like the ISS International School. Other recreational facilities nearby include the Marina at Keppel Bay and Keppel Club.
For vehicle owners, it takes 10-15 minutes to drive to the business hub and the vibrant Orchard Road shopping district via Henderson Road and Tanglin Road respectively.
Features: Park/Greenery View
Fixtures: Air Conditioning, Bathtub, Cooker Hob/Hood, Jacuzzi, Intercom, Water Heater
Area: Balcony, Bombshelter
Can I Afford This Property?
Indoor / Outdoor Space
Bombshelter ,Balcony ,
Park / Greenery View,
FIXTURES & FITTINGS
Water Heater, Cooker Hob/Hood, Intercom, Bathtub, Jacuzzi, Air conditioning,