This Property Is Marketed By
Nearby Reflections At Keppel Bay
5 Recent Transactions
- Caribbean At Keppel Bay (0.3 km)
- Citiport Centre (1.2 km)
- Corals at Keppel Bay (0.5 km)
- Harbour Suites (1.8 km)
- Harbour View Towers (0.8 km)
- Harbourlights (1.1 km)
- Harbourside Apartments (1.8 km)
- Mount Faber Lodge (1.3 km)
- Skyline Residences (0.8 km)
- Telok Blangah House (1.2 km)
- Teresa 8 (1.8 km)
- Teresa Ville (1.6 km)
- The Foresta @ Mount Faber (0.5 km)
- The Pearl@Mount Faber (1.4 km)
Reflections At Keppel Bay (D04) Condominium, For Sale
Waterfront Development at Reflections for sale
Development Name: Reflections at Keppel Bay
Property Type: Condominium
Developer: Keppel Bay Pte Ltd
Tenure: 99-year Leasehold
Completion Year: 2013
# of Units: 1129
Reflections at Keppel Bay is Daniel Libeskind's first Asian residential masterpiece. An architectural feat, six glass towers at alternating heights of between 24 and 41 storeys rise like beacons of light at the water’s edge. Along the extensive 2460-feet shoreline are 11 low-rise villa apartment blocks of 6 to 8 floors. Together, they make up the 1,129 meticulously designed luxury homes. A recipient of numerous international and local accolades, Reflections at Keppel Bay has also been awarded Gold at the prestigious FIABCI Prix d’ Excellence Awards 2013.
All homeowners of Keppel Bay enjoy complimentary 10-year membership and five-year subscription at Marina at Keppel Bay. Located on the private Keppel Island, the award-winning Marina at Keppel Bay enhances the premier and intimate waterfront lifestyle experience for Keppel Bay residents with its premium berths and fine dining as well as a host of other waterfront amenities and facilities.
Condo Facilities at Reflections at Keppel Bay
• An Olympic-length pool and a 25-metre lap pool
• Two Jacuzzi pools
• Three fully equipped BBQ pits housed in furnished pavilions
• Tennis courts, outdoor fitness stations and playgrounds
• Jogging pavements and leisurely strolls along the waterfront promenade
• Clubhouse, available for private dining and entertaining.
Condo Amenities near Reflections at Keppel Bay
Reflections at Keppel Bay is located just minutes away from the Central Business District and within walking distance to Singapore’s largest shopping mall VivoCity and entertainment hot spot, St James Power Station. Homeowners can indulge in a variety of dining and leisure options. Across from Reflections at Keppel Bay is Sentosa Island, home to Resorts World Sentosa and Universal Studio Singapore theme park.
Fixtures: Intercom, Cooker Hob/Hood, Air Conditioning, Water Heater
Can I Afford This Property?
Indoor / Outdoor Space
FIXTURES & FITTINGS
Cooker Hob/Hood, Water Heater, Intercom, Air conditioning,