Total 2 Answers
Answered on 10 May, 2012 at 10:06PMHi Hendry,
1) It depends on whether you are a citizen, PR or empolyment pass holder. Certain pockets of investment properties are still very undervalued and would constitute a good buy over a few years time horizon. However, some of these are only restricted to local buyers.
2) Under current climate with most prices at their new peaks, buyers should be very careful to go for only those pockets of properties that still have high potential for good upside in the next few years.
3) Right location but wrong property type might not give you the same substantial upside than the right property type.
4) With the various cooling measures over the past 3 years, it is necessary to know your own needs and when, what, where, how long your time horizon etc in terms of the property you might purchase.
5) It is also prudent to be updated with all the macro factors and then gravitate to those properties that give you the surest bets even in times of downturn to mitigate your downside risks.
www.hsr.com.sg Report Abuse
Answered on 11 Apr, 2012 at 10:57AMHi Hendry,
Location is the key factor when investing a property.
ERA Report Abuse
Post an Answer
Please login to answer this question